Biowood’s Big Board Architectural Series Decking has multiple benefits when compared with real timber, featuring a UV-sealed, hidden-fixture system. This feature allows for a seamless finish with the added benefit of low maintenance and installation costs whilst retaining the natural look and feel of timber. It’s ideal for residential, commercial, and marine environments.
Biowood Big Board decking is time-tested in harsh Australian and International climates. Our decking is renowned for its long-lasting UV performance. Biowood’s Big Board decking has less than 0.05% water absorption and no adverse effects on chlorine pools or nearby marine environments.
Once applied with Ultragrip with Intergrain Ultradeck or BioSeal UV sealed or the sanded embossed finished, the slip resistance rating is R11 & classification W. Biowood’s decking does not bleach and can be sanded and resealed if required.
Need decking connectors with your order? See our Black Plastic Connectors & Trim black head type 17 countersunk head deck screws here.
Features & Benefits
Fully recyclable, also suitable for indoor environments. Biowood decking has a very low volatile compound emission at an E1 Rating
- Easy Installation
- Concealed fixing
- Lighter than other materials
- Less manpower needed
- Long lengths
- Water | mould | mildew | fungal l flame l termite resistant
- Will not splinter, crack or warp
- Proven, time tested suitability for marine, intertidal and salt spray environments
- UV stable under normal environmental conditions, even in full sun – when coated with Biowood water-based coating
- Serviceable Life Warranty – Will perform for the serviceable life of the building when installed in accordance with the methods described
Virtually Low Maintenance
- Depending on north orientation, coating will last 3 times longer than normal UV coating
Size: 140 x 25 x 5850mm
Further Biowood decking information (including colour options) can be found here: Biowood composite decking
All Biowood products are supplied uncoated. We recommend for all external applications to use a UV protective
coating, “Intergrain/BioSeal UltraDeck UV Protective Coating”. Read more about BioSeal Intergrain here.
Sydney Region within 100 km : $560.00 + GST per 50 pieces at 5850 mm ( Hiab) 4 hours window time
- Sydney Metro Delivery price up to 25 pieces : $180 + GST
- Sydney Metro Delivery price 26-100 pieces: $560.00 + GST
- Sydney Metro Delivery Price 101-200 pieces: $560 + GST
COMING SOON: Canberra ACT Region, Wollongong region, Newcastle Region, Perth WA, Hobart Tasmania Region.
Delivery Time Estimates
Full Biowood Wood Composite Timber Decking installation instructions can be viewed and downloaded here:
View Biowood Installation Guide